8 August, 2018
With the deadline approaching for the upload of the deployment letters of Npower beneficiaries, the beneficiaries of the Npower tax and N-power teach programs seem to be left out.
Many comments and complaints are being sent out daily to explain this situation to the authorities but no news.
Finally, a solution has been offered to the beneficiaries who are yet to collect their deployment letters.
How to Apply for N-tax and N-teach Deployment letters
All the pre-selected candidates in Delta, Edo, Oyo, Kebbi, Ogun, Plateau, Kwara, Osun, Cross-River, Zamfara states and other states in Nigeria who are yet to pick up their acceptance and deployment letters are advised to follow the instructions below.
- First, if you have your log in details, that is your email, password and phone number (If not, click here); then proceed to the PORTAL.
- Visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/profile
- Then, insert your login details to access your profile page.
- When you are successfully logged in, you will see the pop up box for deployment letter upload.
- Click the (X) sign located on its top right corner and navigate to the support section to reapply for the deployment letter to be re-submitted to your focal person.
- Also, you can contact your npower state rep through the following details: LIST OF NPOWER REPS
There is also a complaint email set up for the reception of complaint emails from n-power beneficiaries. Therefore, if none of the above suggestions works for you, you can proceed to send a complaint email to the email for more guidance.
The email is firstname.lastname@example.org