WestHill Facilities Managers provides a unique range of in-house hard and soft facilities management services to a diverse portfolio of public and private sector clients
We are currently seeking to fill the role of a suitably qualified HR CONSULTANT to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide advice to the management team on processes.
- To ensure the company has qualified staff in sufficient numbers to meet the strategic objectives set by Management.
- To oversee corporate affairs, general office administration, management of personnel, wages, training, occupational safety and corporate communications.
- To define broadly the recruitment policy, interviewing process as well as overseeing any redundancies.
- To develop position profile , staff career development and facilitate relocations, reassignments, and promotions (talent management)
- To ensure compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare, benefits and work contract termination.
- To define in conjunction with departmental heads, job positions for recruitment and managing the interview process, carry out staff induction for new team members.
- Managing personnel appraisal and development including training, assessment, and promotions.
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, maternity leaves, etc.
- Vendor Management and Office
Key Performance Indicators
- Human resource planning and cost saving strategies
- Ability to attract and retain good employees to realize company goals
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and labour relations
- HSE compliance
- Information management
- Career and succession planning
- Competencies And Key Requirements
- Excellent leadership skill
- Policy Implementation skills
- HR software use
- Minimum Education And Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by sending an email to: