West African Cotton Company Limited-WACOT, a company wholly owned by TGI Group, operates in the agricultural sector of the Nigerian economy. Our business activities include but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trading in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts.
We currently support the production of crops such as soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. Added to this, WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid it contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
The following vacancies are available:
- Warehouse And Inventory Manager
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Production Machine Operator
- HSE Assistant
- Assist in coordinating training programs.
- Investigate workplace incidents.
- Support in performing HSE risk management and occupational safety risk assessment.
- Liaise and relate with regulatory bodies.
- Assist in administration the occupational health and safety programme of the company.
- Emphasize and enforce the use of protective equipment.
- Assist supervisors to carry out accident and injury investigations.
- Propagate safety through leaflets, memos, reports, posters, notices etc.
- Keep abreast with new development in the field of safety profession, accident prevention, personal protective, first aid equipment and procedures
- Assist in leading a team of Health, Safety & Environment promoters to ensure compliance to the Company’s Health & Safety regulations on project.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in science/engineering or equivalent Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of applicable government HSE regulations in the food industry.
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills.
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
How to Apply to WACOT
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.