Prisdav Consulting – Our client, a Food and Beverage company located in Ogun State but has presence in major states in Nigeria, is recruiting urgently to fill the role below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- The job holder is responsible for creating product awareness as well as selling such to sales outlets.
- Responsible for meeting monthly/annual sales targets through market.
- Identify untapped areas
- Increase sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios within the neighbourhood.
- Manage supermarkets and other outlets within assigned territory.
- Ensure products visibility and availability in all outlets within territory
- Increase client business.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-4 years Van Sales experience is required
- Ability to drive and have valid driver’s or rider’s license is highly required.
- Must reside in Ilorin or its environs.
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Must have a good road network within the territory.
- Knowledge of the industry, customer, product, and competition is required
- Proven experience selling/maintaining major customers
- Should have experience in strategic decision making, team building, and negotiations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Can-Do spirit
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgUsing the Job title as subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.