An indigenous corporation called Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) entered the exploration and production (E&P) industry in 2005. SEEPCO participated in the Department of Petroleum Resources’ (DPR) 2005 bid round, and it was successful in obtaining license OML 143. (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Type: Contract
- To support the accounting team with administrative tasks, mostly document filing, scanning, and sorting, we are looking to hire an office assistant.
- All accounting documentation are to be stored in physical files that may be easily retrieved afterwards.
- Scanning and numbering of the accounts documents in accordance with instructions
- As directed, uploading the documents that were scanned to the Sharepoint portal.
- OND in any field
- Minimum of 1-3 years work experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft office tool use.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to: email@example.com using ”Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail