Pinnah Foods Limited is the parent firm of 2 restaurant brands located across the city of Lagos.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Digital)
Location: Admiralty Way, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are presently aiming to hire a Marketing Manager with strong experience in digital marketing to oversee and drive our Marketing activities.
- The ideal candidate will be liable for developing and implementing our marketing strategy.
- You will oversee our marketing campaigns, assess our marketing performance metrics, and work together with internal teams.
- You will be accountable for content creation and orientation, as well as proper distribution on both offline and digital outlets.
- You will further enhance our brand presence with creative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing enterprises, campaigns and exhibitions.
- Interpret and implement all marketing and communication activities.
- Organize all marketing activities to yield leads.
- Work together with other teams to facilitate offerings.
- Formulate targeted messaging, content, and channel management techniques that encompass digital marketing skills and company brand norms to help improve sales performance.
- Suggest, improve, and implement developments, policies, and business procedures to boost revenue and ROI of the business.
- Propel business accomplishment using both traditional and digital marketing.
- Create strong and creative digital marketing policies to drive traffic to the firm’s correlated online media assets pages and generate income for the product and services.
- Track and supervise the achievement of all marketing campaigns and report feedback.
- Consolidate our relationship with customers and company partnerships.
- Schedule and perform campaigns and events.
- Monitor, evaluate and document the success of campaigns and events.
- Develop online and offline marketing content to propel sales.
- Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 to 3 years of proven work experience.
- N160,000 to N200,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should mail their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
20th May 2022.