IKEDC, the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, – Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013, after the transfer of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization plan of the Federal Government of Nigeria. IKEDC is driven by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: 2022 Young Engineers Programme
• Successful candidates will be given demanding job prospects and expected to work in the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, improving their skills and experience to become competent and successful professional engineers in the power sector.
• A minimum of a B.Sc. or, ideally, an M.Sc. in one of the following engineering disciplines: Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 2nd class upper from respected universities
• Ideally just out of college, but with no more than two years of experience
• Not more than 27 years as of August 2022.
• Must be extremely educated, diligent, able to use common sense in problem-solving and problem-analysis, and someone who values integrity over fortune.
31st August, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should apply here: http://184.108.40.206/ie/positions/gmt/position-view/276