Orange Group is an innovative, fast-moving consumer goods company with a presence across West Africa and based in Nigeria. It operates in the pharmaceuticals, personal care, and food and beverage industries. As a sizable, well-diversified consumer goods company, Orange group uses its in-depth understanding of the market, production prowess, and vast distribution network to provide high-quality pharmaceutical items locally to consumers in Africa.
We are hiring for the position listed below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking)
Location: Abia, Anambra, Kano, Lagos, and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Find and onboard suitable onboarding agents and places.
- Ensure that all activated agents perform at their best.
- Support all actions pertaining to business development, management, issue resolution, and agent onboarding.
- Ensure the best possible use of the mobile app and POS terminals.
- Keep track of agents’ efficiency: Transactions are compared to the goals.
- Provide agents with regular training to keep them up to date on the price structure, product features, new initiatives, and other business operations in the agency banking industry.
- Make sure the account opening/onboarding process is completed quickly.
- Quick settlement of problems and grievances by POS Agents
- Manage Agent activity and intensity in accordance with predetermined goals.
- Assure regular visits to the agent’s location to check on both transactions and the welfare of the agent as a whole.
- Make sure branding materials are delivered to Agent locations and are displayed properly.
- Periodic visits to an agent’s site to check on the management and application of the POS terminals provided by the bank to agents.
- B.Sc. in any field.
- Status of NYSC: Completed
- 6 months or more of sales experience is required.
- Self-management and self-motivation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Excellent IT and organizational skills.
- Customer-centeredness and the capacity to respond to and adapt to various personalities.
Application Closing Date
30th September 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to:
Click here to apply online
- Before beginning to fill out the form, be sure you have read and comprehended the instructions.
- You must verify your information is accurate because once you begin filling out the form, you cannot go back to the previous page.
- Make sure your CV is prepared for upload in a soft copy.
- Your CV may not be more than 5MB.
- You will be requested to complete the online aptitude test after uploading your resume.
- Before the test begins, make sure you have a pencil, paper, and calculator available.
- This is a 45 minutes test that will evaluate your basic skills in numeracy and comprehension.
- For sucess in submitting your application, you must finish the test.