The National Institute of Credit Administration, established by Act of Parliament No. 1018 of 2022, is dedicated to influencing structures and changing the appearance and behavior of the credit business in Nigeria at all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate must fulfill the qualifications listed below:
- A degree in secretarial administration or office is required for this position.
- 30 years of age or older.
- Experience using social networking platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and other sites is required.
- Other top criteria are exceptional writing skills, extrovert intelligence, and a very strong command of English.
- The following neighborhoods in Lagos are required for candidates to reside in: Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lekki Phases 1 and 2.
- Effective management and leadership abilities, especially corporate communication.
- 50 to 80 word per minute speed typing
- Computer skills: Must possess high levels of proficiency in CorelDraw, Page Maker, Power Point, Photoshop, and hosting Zoom meetings, among other programs.
N105,000 Gross, Variable based on performance and good moral character.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and qualified should email their applications and resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Title.”
- If you don’t fit these criteria, don’t send your CV to us.
- Interview invitations will only be extended to shortlisted candidates.
- We are open Monday through Friday and, if necessary, on Saturday.
September 30, 2022.