Metwest Steel Limited was established in the year 2008. Since then, we have become a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality non-ferrous and steel goods in West Africa. Steel billets, rebars, sections, wires, fasteners, as well as aluminum, copper, and lead ingots, are all part of our product line. We are a fully integrated scrap-based manufacturing facility situated in Asaba, Delta State.
We have access to raw materials, markets, people, and ports thanks to our strategic location near to Onitsha, Nigeria’s largest steel market. Our ability to optimize our supply chain is as a result of the solid network we have built within the manufacturing, trading, and logistics sectors. At Metwest, we aim for excellence in all areas, including quality, logistics, and customer service. While still adhering to the particular requirements of our customers, our products are compliant with all applicable international standards and certifications. We continue to pursue expansion as we transform from a scrap trading business to a multi-material production company.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Asaba, Delta
- For the benefit of our executive team, we are seeking a new executive assistant.
- The majority of the team’s business-related responsibilities will fall under your management, including taking minutes, organizing travel and lodging, generating reports, and other organizational tasks.
- You should be highly quick at problem-solving, have prior experience as an executive or administrative assistant, and a thorough mastery of the whole Microsoft Office suite to do this work well.
- Preparing reports, invoices, notes, financial statements, and other papers.
- Doing simple bookkeeping duties.
- Receiving calls, directing them to the appropriate party, and taking messages.
- Records, documents, and reports related to the company are filed and retrieved.
- Incoming submissions and memos are read, analyzed, and distributed as necessary.
- Making travel plans for executives.
- Buying supplies and managing a records database are just a few of the office tasks you can perform.
- Virtual assistant experience
- Opening, classifying, and dispersing received faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Assist with general administrative tasks.
- Gathering information and conducting research to create documents for evaluation and presentation by committees, boards of directors, and executives.
- Aiding with meeting preparation
- Maintaining accurate meeting minutes.
- Welcoming guests and determining if they should be permitted to meet with executives.
- Making use of a variety of software, such as word processing, spreadsheets, Tally, databases, and presentation software.
- Candidate should possess a Master’s Degree
- 2 – 4 years work experience
N100,000 – N150,000
31st August, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail