First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited was established in May 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria, with the goal to propel the wide adoption of sustainable energy remedies across Sub-Saharan Africa. Since its conception, it has rapidly attained a status for providing robust solutions to clients by deploying state-of-the-art remedies at inexpensive prices.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for a results-driven, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Executive to generate high-quality results for our company.
- Create posts, write and publish different types of marketing stuff for our firm’s web pages, articles, and social media posts.
- Developing marketing copies to endorse our products and services, creating blog posts about industry-related issues and publicizing our content on social media.
- The candidate should have familiarity working with digital publishing, producing graphics comprising illustrations, layouts and photos. Producing traffic and leads for new job.
- Kindly share samples of your work (portfolio or links to your published articles) together with your application.
- You will connect with our target audience by providing both valuable and appealing online data about our firm and merchandise.
- Study industry-related issues
- Formulate well-structured outlines using digital publishing media
- Develop marketing copy to publicize our firm and merchandises
- Interview industry experts and integrate their opinions in blog posts
- Revise and proofread written articles before publishing them
- Perform keyword research and utilize SEO policies to optimize content
- Publish content on social networks and supervise engagement such as comments and shares
- Recognize clients’ desires and propose new topics
- Relate with marketing or Sales team to depict articles
- Estimate web traffic to content such as conversion and bounce rates.
- ND, Diploma or B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or any related field is required.
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities in English
- A capacity to fact-check long-form content articles
- Time management skills
- Proficiency with SEO.
- Verified work experience as a Digital Marketer, Graphic Designer, Content Creator, Copywriter or related position
- Portfolio of the candidate’s released articles and Design posts
- Demonstrated experience with Content Management Systems like WordPress.
- Net Salary: N100,000 per month
- Accommodation Allowance
- 13th Month pay
- HMO, Pensions.
How to Apply
Candidates who are suitable and interested should mail their Resumes and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
30th May 2022.