eHealth4everyone is a digital health firm founded in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service provision by utilizing data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, we intend to save lives and our policy is information and technology. We acknowledge the fact that if health is a right, verified digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Data Analyst must have advanced MS Excel skills – Demonstrated capacity to design interactive dashboards, views, and reports on big and complex datasets utilizing advanced abilities including, but not limited to Advanced functions, Interactive Tools, Interactive and Static Charting, and the ability to write SQL against different database management systems.
- The ideal candidate must have a BA or BS in Statistics, Maths, Computer science, or other technical related fields
- A minimum of 1 year of proven work experience in building dashboards, scripting or coding for data cleaning and analysis
- Exceptional presentation skills are mandatory.
- Advanced Excel and data cleaning skills are needed
- Must be able to pay high attention to detail, be a quick learner, and a good storyteller
- Must have an understanding of Tableau, GoodData, VPA, & SQL
- Vital organizational and communication skills
- Illustrated interest in quantitative and qualitative research, experimental design, and data analysis
- Skilled in Excel VBA programming
- Understanding of Google App scripting is an added advantage.
- Must be a resourceful, curious, and motivated person
- Must be able to work independently as well as together with a team
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should:
31st May 2022.