West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) runs one of the biggest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing structure is located at Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials got from farmers who are in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, and other Nigerian states.
The firm is involved in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities. It does this by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and obtaining farm produce from them through off-take agreements. We enlighten the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to enhance their crop yield and educate women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- Handling general Administration
- Creates operating plans together with the Head of Department; Administrative policies and procedures
- Interface with regulatory and law enforcement groups
- Handle general Fleet Management across the company
- Allotment and re-allocation of vehicles to units and departments
- Replacement of completely degenerated status cars
- Harmonize all insurance-related transactions for the company and timely renewal of insurance for vehicles
- Supervise the timely payments of security expenditures branch wise
- Supervise the timely renewal of the lease for Warehouse and occupancies
- Harmonize the forwarding of items Nationwide
- Oversee logistics coordination for all guests, new and existing staff
- Ensure timely waste disposal oversight for inhabitants, guest houses, firm and settlement of Electricity bills, land use charge, internet subscription, WIFI, etc.
- Surveillance of fuelling of the firm’s cars like Total cards as at when due
- Maintain records of details on choice local hotel rates and payment of hotel lodging. Booking of airline tickets, re-routing, and protocol services.
- Harmonize and maintain records of the firm’s Telephones- CUG platform.
- Handle the analysis of Internal Admin (Protocol/ Fleet Management) every month
- Supervision of opening and closure of branches, warehouses, residences, and fleet.
- Carrying out other assignments allotted by the Head of Department as the need arises.
- The ideal candidate must have a Degree in any discipline
- 4 to 7 years of proven work experience in a Managerial capacity
- Have a sound understanding of MS Office
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective people management skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should: