Basol Energy which has been in existence since 2017 has been the pioneer in the solar lighting industry in Nigeria. Through the start up of Smart solar lights, we have now delved into other products which include; solar security lights, solar wall lights solar garden decoration lights and solar street lights. These solar lights have been made easy to install as they require no form of electricity or wiring, just sunlight from the day. Using this energy gotten from the sun, they illuminate the surroundings at dusk when they automatically switch on.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Account Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
• Prepare bank deposits
• Manage duties to customers, suppliers and third-party vendors
• Prepare, dispatch and save invoices
• Submit all tax forms
• Give report on account status (payable and receivable)
• Identify and address all forms of inconsistency
• Keep up-to-date information on internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
• Ensure to reconcile financial statements
• Always contact clients and send out reminders to ensure timely payment
• B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
• Ability to identify numerical errors and solid data entry skills
• Professional knowledge of Excel (use of financial formulas and creation of spreadsheets)
• Hands-on experience in the use of accounting software
• Good time-management and organizational abilities
• Proven work experience in Accounts Administration or similar field.
• Good knowledge on debt collection regulations and bookkeeping procedures
N100,000 – N150,000
30th June, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Basolenergyserviceslimited@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.