INEC adhoc staff recruitment shortlisted candidates update and training details for 2019 Elections. The date for the INEC training was recently announced by INEC through their Twitter Handle.
This post is to inform all those that applied for the following positions in the just concluded INEC adhoc recruitment.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
How to check your name in the INEC Adhoc Shortlisted Candidates List
INEC has announced that the shortlisted names are available and pasted in the Local Government Council where each applicant registered.
The names were pasted on the notice boards of each of the registration centres and all applicants are expected to visit the LGAs of registration to check their names on the list.
INEC Adhoc Staff Training starts from Friday, 1st February 2019 – Sunday, 3rd February 2019.
- Those interested in this job should not miss the training.
- Also, be informed that you are eligible to participate in the training whether you received the message or not.
- After the training, chosen participants will be shortlisted from the training attendance list.