Techspecialist Consulting Limited operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations, public and private sector institutions. As a technology intensive corporation geared to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in areas of integrated business solutions, system applications, product development, Internet/Intranet applications and communication & network management services, we pride ourselves in offering corporate and business customers integrated solutions for the networked future of business and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
NIL Reports to: Team Lead
- The main function of this role is to collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements
- The job holder is expected to deliver an outstanding online user experience, providing an exceptional and intuitive application design to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability, findability etc.)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Degree in the Sciences with a minimum of 3 years-experience in a similar role.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools like Figma, Wireframe.cc or InDesign (Figma preferred)
- Good knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven use of HTML5 & CSS3 & SASS
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good understanding of product specifications and user psychology
- Good knowledge of Vuejs
- Good knowledge of Front-end/Back-end interaction
- Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Critical thinking and detail orientation
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Continual Self-development.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@techspecialistlimited.com