This update is for those who applied for the total oil and Gas recruitment 2018. We are glad to inform you that the successful applicants have started receiving screening emails in the email address they used for the application.
The following below is a sample of the screening email notification sent to the successful applicants. Applicants are thereby advised to check their email addresses for the email notification.
Please read the following email very carefully.
Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.
Further to your interest in the Depot Supervisor position, you have been invited for an aptitude test.
The Total Nigeria Recruitment test has three (3) sections:
- Verbal Reasoning,
- Numerical Reasoning and
- Abstract Reasoning.
Please note that the test will be administered electronically.
Go to http://candidate.fot.com.ng to UPLOAD your passport photograph, print a copy of the photograph page and come along with the print out on Test Day. This must be done not less than 24 hours before Test Day.
Your test details are as below:
Test Center: AFRIHUB GLOBAL DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE
Address: Plot 825, Ralph Shodehinde Street, Off Ahmadu Bello way Beside Ministry of Finance, Central Business District, Abuja-FCT
Time: 9:00 AM
Instructions to Candidates for Total Nigeria Recruitment Screening
- Please do not be at the centre earlier than 30 minutes to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavor to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- You are to come along with valid identification e.g. Work ID, International Passport, National ID, or Driver’s License. (Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).
All electronic devices, including Cell Phones, USBs, Cameras, bags (personal belongings), packages etc. are prohibited at the Test Centers. Candidates who refuse to comply with instructions will not be allowed to take the test.
Also note that the following are banned from Test Centers:
(b) Loitering – (Early arrival /Late departure
(c) Arrival with friend/escort
(d) Calculators are NOT allowed for this test.
You are expected to come to the test centres with your photograph page printout from http://candidate.fot.com.ng and a printout of this Invitation Email.
If you are required to come to the test centres with medicines, cash, keys (without key rings), all must be in a transparent nylon/ziplock bag
Candidates found attempting to cheat/beat the system will be disqualified.
GENERAL TEST INSTRUCTIONS for Total Nigeria Recruitment:
- When you arrive, checks will be conducted for prohibited items at the gate of the test venue and entrance into the test hall.
- When you are cleared from the gate, you are required to do a quick biometric registration. Candidates are advised to dress presentably, as pictures taken during biometric registration are made available to the client.
- The test is timed, and will last approximately one hour.
- Your username and password are on this email and will be required to log-in into the system for the test.
- Candidates will not be reimbursed for transportation to and from the venues of the test by either Dragnet Solutions Limited or the client company.
For further enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033 Mondays – Fridays between 8am and 5pm or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dragnet Solutions Limited.
Feel free to drop your questions below