Silicon Gates Software is an information technology company with a long standing experience but incorporated in 2008 specialized in providing custom software solutions and other software consumable products for a wide spectrum of end users cutting across businesses conglomerates, private and public enterprises, service oriented industries, educational institutions, government parastatal, just to mention a few.
As a fast growing software firm, Silicon Gate Software Limited, with offices in Jos and Port Harcourt seeks to expand its business to some 15 cities/states in Nigeria including (Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Owerri, Portharcourt, Awka/Onitsha, Warri, Lagos, Ibadan, Jos, Calabar, Enugu, Benin, Uyo etc) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Job ref.: TSE-0419
- “If you are born to sell a product, or has a passion for sales; then this is for you”.
- B.Sc/HND in any field with a minimum of 1 year working experience in sales department
- Applicants must be resident and willing to work in Kano
- Successful applicants must be willing to travel
- Applicants must have the proper knowledge of the terrain and must be fluent in local language of location
- Applicants must be computer literate and skilled with using basic computer applications
- Applicants must be knowledgeable of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, use of emails and social media account to drive sales traffic
- Not more than 30 years of age.
Skills, Abilities, Personal Qualities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is essential
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills is essential
- Creative and takes initiative
- Willing and able to travel
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Able to pre-evaluate the market and customers technical needs
- Ability to create and campaign via E-mail, direct mail, webinars and seminars
- Ability to manage sales cycle from lead to closure
- Ability to proffer competitive advantage for company production
- These position offer first class compensation in a highly motivating environment.
- Salary range: N960,000 to N1,400,000.00 per annum plus other exciting packages. Terms and Condition apply
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV with current remuneration (if applicable) and a Cover Letter, quoting the “Job title with Ref No” at the top right side of the CV and as subject of the mail via: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application must be submitted to all the e-mail addresses.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted