Iyanu serves to connect companies with new, high quality, and affordable outsourcing fulfilment. Iyanu is a platform that automatically connects pre-vetted African workers, referred to as partners, with global clients in need of support on digital projects, such as digital media, advertising and strategy, blockchain engineering, and Artificial Intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer Front-End (Web, Remote)
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- We are seeking a Web Application Developer (Remote) to become an integral part of our team.
- We offer a modern development ecosystem (Git, Node, Polymer/Web Components), and leverage it to offer the best technology to our customers
- We are a team of talented engineers, with a relaxed, friendly work environment, and a commitment to professional development. We’d like you to join us in building innovative, high-quality products.
- Have built high volume sites
- Love API work
- Fluently speak PHP, Vanilla JS, Angular, Polymer
- Get their ideas heard and know how to get an idea across with a little bit of proof of concept
- At least php5 loofa Braintree composer experience all great
- Cross browser compatibility, including mobile browsers (e.g. iOS)
- Strong understanding of programming concepts such as OOP, memory management, data types, control flow and abstraction.
- Knowledge of Polymer/Web Components and Redux.
- Knowledge of server-side technologies (PHP, Apache, PostgreSQL, Redis).
- Comfort working in a UNIX-based environment (e.g. Linux)
- Love of photography a plus.
- At least 3 years experience developing advanced web applications in a scalable production environment.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject as “Frontend SWE”.
Note: All candidates will be given a programming test to assess skill level.