Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer/Programmer
- Software Developer will play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems
- Based on the company’s particular requirements, you will accomplish software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Keeps equipment operational by calling for repairs; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; evaluating new equipment.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Proficient in C# and PHP
- Good understanding of Accounting / ERP applications is a plus
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Software Development Process
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com “Software Developer” as the subject of the mail.