University of Ilorin, is located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State on latitude 8.4799° N and longitude 4.5418° E, covering an approximate land mass of 5,000 hectare. University of Ilorin is located at about 500km apart from Nigeria national capital (Abuja) and about 300km away from the Nation’s economic capital (Lagos).
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Education / Teaching
Deadline: 10th October, 2018
Linguistics and Nigerian Languages
History and International Studies
Chemical Pathology and Immunology
Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
Pathology (Morbid Anatomy)
Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Library and Information Science
Information and Communication Science
Adult and Primary Education
Human Kinetics Education
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Biotechnology
Pharmacognosy and Drug Development
Pharmacology and Toxicology
Geology and Mineral Sciences
Criminology and Security Studies
Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology
Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should be holders of a PhD Degree from recognised universities with at least Six (6) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a recognised university.
- Candidates must have evidence of scholarly publications in reputable local, national and international learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
Salary and Other Conditions
N3,102,305.00 (CONUASS 05)
Appointment is normally on probation which may be confirmed after two years of satisfactory service. The post is pensionable.
Method of Application
Instruction On How To Complete Vacancy Application
- When the page opens, fill in your details and click on the “Create Account” button
- You must supply a valid and active email address and phone number. Ensure you save your password for further access to the portal
- An automated email will be sent to your inbox, stating your “Application Number” and login credentials
- Click on the URL in your mail or copy the URL onto the browser address bar/box
- Click on login on the top menu bar and supply the required login details
- After successful login, click on “Continue the application process” under My Menu
- If login fails, check your mail for correct login details Or you can use the forgot password link to retrieve your password.
- False Information will lead to automatic disqualification
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.