Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Drilling Engineer
- Provide the engineering planning, design, surveillance, and follow-up required for the safe and efficient drilling and completing of drilling programs.
- Ensure well objectives are met while assuring the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety, and environmental protection are applied.
- Provide technical expertise on drilling engineering to the Operations and Development teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare Drilling Basis of Design documentation including Casing Design, Torque / Drag, Hydraulics
- Develop functional specifications and scopes of work for equipment and services
- Make continuous effort to improve regional well construction performance
Skills and Qualifications
- B.S degree in Engineering or related technical field
- A minimum of 10 years industry experience with well planning and execution
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience is required for international assignments
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience requirements must be in deep water drilling operations if filling a deep water drilling engineering position
- Able to effectively organize and communicate thoughts
- Experience with well design software as well as Microsoft applications
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Industry experience with well planning and execution
- Candidate MUST have experience with drilling services contracting, development and evaluation of technical specifications and Technical Invitation To Tender (ITT) documentation.
- Experience with NAPIMS interface will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com