Sellafield Energy Resources Limited – Our client is one of the largest producers of crude oil in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
- Leads implementations of security program at a site or a group of sites in accordance with regulatory requirements and the organization’s security processes, including Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) requirements and Global Security Recommended Practices.
- Mentors other security personnel on site and develop training roadmaps and plans to further develop individual security competencies of site security personnel.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the security process and business operations to solve routine issues independently
- Demonstrate security leadership by collaborating on cross-functional teams to solve complex security issues across business and service lines and or geographical regions.
- Becomes a subject matter expert in site security operations for sites within the operating portfolio.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead implementation of the security program for site(s) to meet applicable Company and regulatory requirements.
- Provide security leadership for site.
- Lead incorporation of security processes and procedures into applicable OIMS processes.
- Communicate existing and developing security trends, issues and programs to senior management on site.
- Maintain strong relationships with site personnel, senior management at site, security contacts at other Company and IOC sites and law enforcement agencies.
- Develop security competencies for security personnel on site by providing training and development plans and guidance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Behavioral Skills: communicates effectively, courage of conviction, manages risk, analytical
- Functional Skills: intelligence and analysis, executive protection, global security operations, technical security and engineering, risk assessment and management, site security operations, emergency preparedness and response
- Driving license for class of vehicle
- Security Background
- Security or Instructional Certificates
- Smith Systems Driver Current
- Ex-military or police including tactical squad experience
- Commercial security experience
- Remote site operations experience
- Conflict resolution experience
- Advanced Driver Certificates
- Construction Planning Program (CPP) Drivers course and or experience
- First aid qualified
- Investigations experience
- Risk appreciation / identification and reduction
- Proven oral, written and active-listening skills
- Highly effective organizational, time management and analytical skills
- High degree of knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com