Nashville International School is a newly established Int’l School in Lekki Phase II, Off Abraham Adesanya Housing Estate, Lekki, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Account Officer/Bursar
- Oversee day-to-day cash management
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Keep organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts
- Prepare expense reports on a regular basis
- Manage annual budget
- Conduct cost and productivity analyses
- Review employment contracts and terms of services
- Design and update financial procedures
- Report to the school generaly on performance and investment/funding opportunities.
- Minimum: University Degree (Honours) in Accounting/Accounting Education (e.g B.A. Ed, B.Sc.Ed. etc) with one (1) year post qualification experience OR
- HND (Credit Minimum) in Accounting plus one (1) year post qualification experience
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Attentive to details
- Service oriented
- C.T Skills – MS word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Internet proficiency, active with using modern tools e.g, social media
- Good at planning and organizing
- Empathetic and sociable
- Highly diplomatic
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Excellent at written and oral communication as well as presentation
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively
- Passionate about connecting with teachers and students.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Applications with CV in the format below, which should include copies of applicant’s credentials (O’Level Result inclusive), by mail to: email@example.com with the E-mail subject as: Nashville, followed by post applied for. E.g: “School Account Officer/Bursar”.
By post to:
P. O. Box 4504, Surulere,
The Curriculum Vitae should be sent in the following order:
- Name in Full with surname first (boldly written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institution)
- Statement of Experience including all former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and telephone number of three (3) referees
- Telephone and email address (SELF).
- Candidates should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira only (N50.00) stamp on each. All physical applications with credentials should be addressed to the physical address above
- Applicants should indicate on the envelopes containing their applications the position applied.