Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Employees in this role manage the on-going business relationships with assigned customer base by maintaining regular contact, promoting incremental products and services and resolving customer issues.
- Identifies, prospects and develops qualified opportunities in targeted markets and/or customer segments
- Develops, maintains and manages a sales pipeline in support of assigned business goals and objectives
- Creates sales plans and strategies for prospective customers including understanding and analyzing prospect operations, objectives and risk tolerances
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the stores.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Relevant portfolio of client and great sales skills
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and close deals.
- Strong lead generation knowledge and ability
- Not more than 35 years of age
- BSc in any field can apply, but a background in architecture and management may be of an advantage.
- Candidate must live around surulere,yaba and ikorodu axis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Sales Associate’ as the subject of the mail.