Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited is an Agricultural company established to carry out the business of farming and general merchandising of Agricultural products of all kinds. The mixed farm which sits on 30,000 hectares of Agricultural land in Osara, is located on the outskirt of Okene, Kogi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Qualities we are looking for :
1. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated and fundamentally skilled and willing to improve team players to work with our international and national staff.
2. Respectful social skills and standing is key.
3.For some positions, we are not necessarily looking for a fix full-time assignment. We are also open for highly qualified freelance input on an outcome-based project contract.
Job Description and Responsibilities
1. Solicit orders from the customers in person, email or phone.
2. Identify prospective leads and convert new customers.
3. Identify changes in customer purchase and consumption trends and reporting to management.
4. Prepare weekly sales report.
5.Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
6.Deliver produce to customers.
7. Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
8. Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
9. Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customers lifetime value.
10. Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
11. Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
12. Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
13. Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
The Job qualifications are :
1. Secondary school leaving Certificate (SSCE)
2. Proven experience as an administrative officer or similar role
3. Proven qualification for data entry.
Job Requirement / Skill / Competency:
1. Above average skill in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
2. Above-average typing speed and accuracy.
3. Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
4. Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
5. Attention to Detail.
6. Very good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications (containing Cover Letter, CV and copies of all Academic Certificates in one document) to the “HR Department” via: email@example.com Subject of mail / application should be REF: 0101 and the Job Position applied for.
Applications received after the above date will not be considered.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.