Malbas Konsult Limited – Our client is a leading Hair Restoration Clinic that is part of a global medical group with presence in over 14 countries worldwide.
They seek to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Executive
- We are looking for a dynamic and target driven individual with proven ability in a sales driven role in a medical field (preferably but not a must) to help move the Nigerian based clinics to the highest level.
- Minimum academic qualification is first Degree or HND and the right candidate must possess at least 5 years progressive working experience in sales and client coordinator role most preferably in medical/health and beauty or aesthetic cosmetic medical setting.
- Candidate needs to demonstrate how he/she has consistently achieved challenging revenue targets in his/her previous sales roles.
- We are looking for an articulate, confident and highly presentable individual that wants to prove his/her worth in a dynamic new medical field in Nigeria.
- The preferred candidate needs to be a fast thinker and able to grasp new terminologies and concepts.
- The candidate needs to have excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills and must feel confident in speaking and dealing with “Very High Net Worth” customers and prospects over the telephone and in person in a pleasant and engaging manner.
- A great deal of the job will be to be representing the company and liaise with the hairdressing and beauty industry.
- So the desired candidate MUST be highly presentable, be a fast thinker, amiable and have the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- The preferred candidate has to be dynamic and target driven with the ability to think creatively and outside the box. Marketing and Social Media Skills are highly desirable.
- Age bracket – 25 to 35 years.
Remuneration and Benefits
- The company is offering a very supportive environment with an opportunity of working for a global organization and liaising with staff as far afield as the USA, South America, Europe and the Middle East.
- As a growing organization, the company offers great opportunity for promotion. It will also be offering a very rewarding and attractive remuneration package that is comparable to the best in the country with a competitive performance based commissions and bonuses for the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 29th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV/Resumes and Cover Letters in MS Word format detailing how they meet the specified requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org