Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administration Manager
- Provide administrative support to drive and manage the sales function to ensure timely initiation, confirmation, documentation and reporting of all sales-related transactions.
- Participate in the development of plans for sales regions and representatives.
- Manage timely processing of customers’ sales orders to ensure promptness of service delivery.
- Monitor to ensure the right information is provided on sales orders, invoices and receipts to customers for all transactions.
- Ensure goods are released on agreed payment terms.
- Liaise with field officers and customers (where necessary) to achieve timely delivery of products.
- Liaise with the Finished Goods Warehouse Manager to ensure all goods are released to distributor promptly.
- Liaise with Logistics Manager for the provision of vehicles for delivery purposes (where necessary) to enhance delivery process.
- Ensure strict compliance to ISO requirement by Sales Dept.
- Track credit-based sale transactions, stay up-to-date on due payment dates and prompt relevant Sales representatives to follow up for payment.
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date sales records/ documentation.
- Continuously monitor and report on sales performance across the country.
- Collate periodic reports from relevant offices for review and submission, for Rite Foods Management’s information and decision.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the National Sales Manager
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a Social Sciences or Business Management discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Must be very perfect in the use of Microsoft suits for inputting data into the systems
- Good use of excel
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org