Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer (Female PHARMACISTS)
- To ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of pharmaceutical, cosmetics and medical products in order to control the safety and efficacy of products.
- Responsible for completing reports and applying for any licenses required for operation.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced and marketed.
- Negotiating with regulatory authorities for marketing authorization.
- Developing and writing clear arguments and explanations for new product licences and licence renewals.
- Ensuring that a company’s products comply with regulations.
- Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists.
- Providing strategic advice to senior management throughout the development of a new product.
- Writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels.
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspections.
- Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by colleagues.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Advising scientists and manufacturers on regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines.
- Reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems.
- Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections.
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy (PHARMACIST ONLY).
- MBA Qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs sector.
- Below 35 years.
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- IT skills.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.