Gen122 specializes in childcare and domestic services. We provide domestic staff, Au pair, Nanny and Mother Help that meets our client specification.Since 2009, Gen122 has been providing child care staff to families in the England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland & France.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles all job Advert postings and sourcing of resumes for interviews
- Interview potential candidates and create
- Register suitable candidates
- Contacts all successful candidates for employment
- Handle placement docs, induction and orientation for new employees
- In-charge of providing all new employees with all info required for work
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Must be a holder of minimum Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Have experience in recruiting.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of job requirement for each position
- Must possess bear to study and understand happening in the labor market
- Must be able to study and understand all recruitment trends prevalent.
- Must possess good communication skill and interpersonal relationship
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org