At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with over 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) BID Office Contract Officer
Deadline: 23rd October, 2018.
2.) Experienced Senior Associate – Transfer Pricing (Tax Regulatory Services)
Deadline: 25th October, 2018.
3.) Senior Associate – Forensics (Advisory)
Deadline: 29th October, 2018.
4.) Manager – Transfer Pricing (Tax Regulatory Services)
Deadline: 25th October, 2018.
5.) Managing Director
Deadline: 20th October, 2018.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaises with the Chairman on a weekly basis to set and agree the direction for growth and other high level corporate strategies
- Provides strategic direction and oversight to the Management team to drive towards profitable and sustainable growth
- Articulates and ensures effective implementation of the Company’s business strategies and growth plans
- Oversees the translation of high level corporate strategies and growth plans into business and operational strategies
- Leads the implementation of defined corporate culture, change management initiatives and company-wide annual business planning and budgeting process
- Creates an enabling environment that will empower Management and staff to commit to achieving set goals and objectives and proactively respond to opportunities and challenges in the business environment
- Manages the Company’s risk profile in line with the extent and categories of risks identified as acceptable by the Board
- Monitors the effective implementation of Board decisions and management of the company budget and statutory / Management information reports and accounts
- Seeks approval of the Chairman before embarking on any capital expenditure i.e. purchase of raw materials and spare parts
- Prepares and present periodic business performance reports to the Chairman and make recommendations for improvement
- Oversees the execution of Technical Partnerships and similar agreements and ensures that the company optimizes benefits from such relationships
- Works closely with the Chairman in liaising with suppliers, government and/or regulatory bodies, ensuring that the Company’s interests are presented and protected and statutory returns are made as appropriate
- Collaborates with the Chairman to determine the cost of products and also for introduction to customers, government officials, government agencies and contractors
- Reviews and develops new sustainability and social responsibility initiatives that meet the current industry and business demands
- Initiates strategies and oversees the implementation of programmes which foster a peaceful and mutually beneficial relationship between the Company and its host communities
- Manages its corporate image and ensures that Heads of Departments operate in a way that sustains and/or enhances the Company’s reputation and brand equity
- Acts as image-maker and represents the Company at public events. Manages information dissemination to the press and the public at large
- Monitors compliance to relevant Company policies, procedures and regulatory provisions
- Develops and ensures co-operation amongst the management and staff by promoting a culture of teamwork, common purpose and shared values
- Minimum first degree in Engineering
- MBA or Masters in Economics, Finance, Engineering or related discipline is required
- Professional membership in relevant industry association is required
- Minimum of 20 years cognate experience in a related industry, 8 out of which must have been spent at a senior management level and relating with the Board
- Deep and extensive knowledge in the production of HDPE and UPVC pipes, injection and laboratory quality control
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online