Apply Now for the 2019 Ongoing Staff Recruitment at INEC (The Independent National Electoral Commission)
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has given an update on its recruitment of ad-hoc staff for the 2019 general elections.
In a tweet, the electoral umpire wrote: “INEC PORTAL FOR RECRUITMENT OF ELECTION STAFF
“Go to the URL of the Registration portal (INECPRES) – http://pres.inecnigeria.org
“The INECPRES Opens to the public on Tuesday, 15th January by 8:00 am and closes on Monday, 21st January, 2019 by 00:00 hrs.”
It also listed positions open to the public to include: Supervisory Presiding Officer, SPO, Registration Area Center, RAC, Manager, Presiding Officer, PO, Assistant Presiding Officer, APO, Registration Area Technical Support, RATECH.
-Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 or A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) .
-Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
Requirement: Must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
-Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not later than 2017 batch)
-Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
How to Apply for pres.inecnigeria.org
Interested and qualified? Go to INEC career website on pres.inecnigeria.org to apply