Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supply medicines to patients
- Assemble medicines for prescriptions
- Provide information to patients and other healthcare professionals
- Assist in establishing formal channel plans and insights through research, data, and evaluation of market and channel activities.
- Utilize these plans to create innovative programs and services that differentiate The Company’s pharmaceutical operations within the marketplace.
- Assist in establishing distribution and value-added programs/services for pharmaceutical products
- Develop summaries of marketing and sales for leadership team to communicate results and recommendations
- Assist with other duties as assigned by management
- Follow all policies and procedures laid out by the company including but not limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues.
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Valid Pharmacy Technician Certificate/License
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical healthcare sector
- Experience in marketing or retail sales with ability to sell product
- Ability to utilize various Computer Software and applications, including Email, Microsoft Office, CRM, and other Administrative Software
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
Key Performance Indicators:
- Measurable generation of income for the organization for assigned services and products
- Continued positive client satisfaction
- Providing the right medication for the right patient at the right time for the right ailment
- Informing clients of medications, their risk, how to take the medication, etc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org