ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to CEO
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND with at least 2.1 or Upper Credit; MBA / MSc is an added advantage.
- Strong work tenure: 8 -10 years of Managerial experience in Support Services or related field
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, Strong International relationships and Partnership development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; dedicated to quality, quantity, and timeliness of results; 100% reliable in tracking, communicating, and completing all business and personal tasks in a timely and efficient manner with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Acute attention to accuracy and details in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional Maturity and high quality leader.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strategic thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com