- We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail, and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems and helping people.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Paystack’s engineering teams.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What we look for in you:
- You have experience working with Unix based systems. Experience with AWS is an added advantage.
- Experience in building large, highly available distributed systems. Experience as a team lead is an added advantage.
- Ability and desire to work in our collaborative environment: open team room, pair programming and fluid interactions with all products and operations teams
- Interest in TDD and specific experiences using a test-heavy approach to solve problems and create solutions
- Focus on building solutions utilizing an agile approach: close relationships with Product Managers, communicating and digesting real-time feedback, and working smart to build story cards on a daily basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Paystack career website on paystack.breezy.hr to apply