The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager is in charge of the general flow of delivery, maintenance of delivery vehicles and supervision of drivers and dispatch riders.
The Key of objectives of the Operations Manager position include:
- Managing flow of delivery
- Overseeing staff and equipment transport to events and outlets
- Supervising logistics staff
- Vehicle maintenance
- Supervise all outlet maintenance
- Driver Coordination
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Distribution Management
- Inventory Management.
Key Skills and Experience
- Organizational skills
- Ability to influence
- Interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Good understanding of mechanics and vehicle maintenance.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Vehicle in good working condition
- Petrol usage efficiency
- Reduction of cost of servicing
- Coordination of drivers
- Delivery flow.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Operations Manager _Lagos” as subject of your mail.