Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Doctor
- Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems as assigned by CRI following established policies and procedures with medical oversight from CRI Staffing Physicians and the Chief Medical Advisor
Roles & Responsibilities
Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI and contracting company including but not limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Provide routine and emergent medical care during established working hours via ambulance and mobile clinic.
- Primary Healthcare – Medical Assessment and History of Complaints
- Emergency Healthcare – Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints
- Referral to Specialist centre’s when the need arises.
- Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
- Maintain ambulance and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
- Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications, performing daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
- Assist with other duties as assigned, such as on-site Wellness Programs, Site Medical Education, Occupational Health Testing, Etc.
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
- First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Qualification and Experience
- Physician, MBBS
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Medical Practitioner
- Emergency Response/Ambulance Experience preferred
- Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software
- Training in BLS, ACLS, BOSIET, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. Compulsory
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Positive/outgoing attitude
Skills and Competence:
- Possess knowledge of biomedical, clinical, and cognate sciences and their applications to patient care.
- Ability to provide compassionate, appropriate, and effective care to patients
- Ability to evaluate and improve care practices.
- A good relationship builder with an approachable attitude.
- Ability to negotiate and persuade decision makers.
- Proficient in Power Point, database, MS Office.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding presentation and reporting skills.
- Committed to responsibilities while adhering to ethical principles and remaining sensitive to diversity.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org