Workarena – Our client, an NGO seeks a competent NYSC Intern looking for a PPA to serve:
Job Title: NYSC Intern – Programs Officer (Gender and Social Inclusion)
Job Requirements and Qualification
- BSc or HND in Social Work, Sociology or a related field.
- Passionate about bridging the gender gap and driving social inclusion.
- Knowledge of existing policy gaps on people living with disabilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in conducting research, content development and providing reports.
- Experience in planning events.
- Good time management and organisation skill.
- Interpersonal skill, emotional intelligence and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a high-pressured environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject as “Programs Officer (Gender and Social Inclusion)”