Npower latest news for Npower 2020/2021 application. Have you been searching for the latest information regarding Npower recruitment? Are you interested in applying for the 2020 Npower opportunity? Or rather do you want to get information about the npower programme? Here, we will always give you the full information about the 2020 Npower application. We will always update this page with all the information and latest news concerning the Npower recruitment 2020. Therefore, always visit to get firsthand updates.
Npower latest news
The Npower programme will continue in all states of the federation. Also, there will be an opportunity for more Nigerians to benefit from this programme. Also, there will be an opportunity for the previous beneficiaries of Npower to come together and share their ideas. Now, if you want to apply for the upcoming npower recruitment, read this update carefullu.
How to apply for Npower 2020/2021
Before applying for the 2020 npower programme, there are major things you need to know. First, which of the programmes do you prefer? Npower has about seven programmes which are;
- Npower Agro
- Npower tax
- Npower build
- Npower Creative
- Npower Health
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech Hardware
After selecting the exact programme, next you need to get all the requirements needed before applying.
Requirements for npower programme 2020/2021 application
In order to apply for the 2020 npower programme, you need to have the following;
- Phone number
- Bank Account number
- Bank BVN
- Social media login (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Passport photograph
Also, some npower programmes may require your degree certificate, CV, NYSC certificate etc.
If you have all these requirements, then, you can proceed to the npower portal to apply.
Npower portal for 2020 Application
- First, proceed to the Npower 2020 application portal: npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Then, register with a unique username and password
- Follow the full steps to create your profile and update you’re your details.
- Click on my profile and update your personal information and bank details with the right details.
- Then, upload your passport and other scanned documents when requested.
- Afterwards, proceed to submit your application and then wait for the 2020 npower shortlisted candidates lists.
Npower payment is still N30,000 and at the end, the beneficiaries will be given the certificate of participation.
Please note: The npower 2020 application portal is ready for use but is not officially opened. Therefore, we will update this page immediately this application is opened for submission.