www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/login- Login Errors and Solutions; Incomplete Profile (Updates) or other npower errors. If you are having difficulties with logging into your profile.
Or you are receiving any of the error messages:
- an error occurred while processing your request, contact admin or try later
- you have a pending application
- I did not receive log in details from email@example.com
- Password is case sensitive
- How to know names and phone numbers of npower focal persons
- I am always redirected to log in page
- I cannot see/ edit my profile page
- I did not on-board, What should I do?
- How can I complete my npower recruitment application
- How will I know that my npower application was submitted successfully
- I mistakenly selected a wrong LGA during registration
- Can I correct my date of birth after submitting my application
- My profile picture is not uploading in the npower dashboard
- Can I submit another application?
- I forgot my login details- username and password
- where is the npower PPA venue
- How can I find npower exam past questions for 2017
- How will I know if my name is shortlisted in npower recruitment
- When will npower shortlist be released
- Have npower application portal closed?
- Can I use one phone number for many applications?
How to successfully login to npower Application Dashboard
To successfully log in without application error into the npower dashboard, you need to;
- Go to the login page at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/profile or Click Here.
- Then, ensure that you have an unused e-mail address and phone number which has not been used for npower application 2018.
- Also, ensure that you access the recruitment page with a computer not a mobile device.
- Then, also enable cookies in any web browser you are using to apply.
- After filling the form for new registration in the recruitment page, an email will be sent to the email address you registered with.
- Finally, access the profile login by visiting npvn.npower.gov.ng/profile to complete your application and submit.