Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 Shortlists | CDFIPB | Apply Now–www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit-The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) have finally broken the silence about the long awaited NPS Shortlisted candidates lists.
Login and download the NPS Shortlisted Candidates
The recent rumour of the release of the NPS shortlisted candidates and the assignment of screening venues and dates has been addressed by the Nigeria Prisons Service.
According to a recent reports released from the prisons headquarters, mails have been sent to all successful candidates with details of the screening interview.
The Requirements include among others:
- Mode of identification;
- printed reference slip;
- originals of submitted certificates;
- plain white t-shirt; shorts;
- a pair of canvas;
- and a 2B pencil for the interview.
To access the list, simply follow the instructions contained in this NPS Recruitment Guide
See other recruitment opportunities here:
- NIS Recruitment 2018/2019
- Customs Recruitment 2018/2019
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Navy Recruitment 2018 and List
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019
- NNPC Jobs,
- NSCDC Recruitment 2018, etc
The following positions
- CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vertinary, CONMESS 02
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons I (ASP I) CONPASS 09
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II(ASP II) CONPASS 09
- CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Senior Inspector of Prisons(SIP) CONPASS 08
- Inspector of Prisons(IP) Nursing CONHESS 06
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons(AIP) CONPASS 06
iii. CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
- Prisons Assistant I(PA I) CONPASS 05
- Prisons Assistant II(PA II) CONPASS 04
- Prisons Assistant III (PA III) CONPASS 03
Also See: Nigerian Prisons Recruitment Screening Dates and Venues/ Application closing date/ deadline.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Recruitment 2018/2019-http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
Application is online through www.prisons.gov.ng. Therefore, candidates are advised to print out the referee form and it which must be duly completed for submission during screening. Candidates are expected to log into the website http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit fill and submit the application form online. THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. Do not allow anyone scam you.
Application Submission for NPS Recruitment 2018-2019
Submit application online within six (6) weeks of this publication.
Statutory Requirements for Nigerian Prisons Recruitment 2018-www.prisons.gov.ng
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Also, applicant must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital.
- In addition, applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Also, applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- And, applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- All applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Finally, applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Opening Date: Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment is On-going.
Application Closing Date: All applications are expected to be made within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Drop your comments below to get more update concerning this recruitment. Also drop your questions through CONTACT US
Other related searches includes:
- www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment 2017
- www.prisons.gov.ng 2018
- nigerian prisons service latest news
- www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment 2018
- nigerian prisons service ranks
- nigerian prisons service headquarters
- nigeria prisons service online payslip
- nigerian fire service recruitment
- http www prisons gov ng
- nps 2018 recruitment
- nigerian prisons service promotion
- recruitment into nigeria prisons service