Nigerian Orientation Agency- NOA Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now-www.noa.gov.ng. This post will guide you on the steps to follow in applying for the Nigerian Orientation Agency Recruitment 2018. We encourage you to read the details carefully and apply afterwards. This opportunity was published currently in The Guardian Newspaper
The National Orientation Agency of Nigeria is the body tasked with communicating government policy. They keep you abreast of public opinion, and promote patriotism, national unity, and development of Nigerian society.
It is important at this point to know that to be successful in this application, you need to know a lot about this agency. You can read more about the Nigerian Orientation Agency- NOA here. It is also very certain that most people will begin to demand money from you for this job opening. Please be aware that the Nigerian Orientation Agency- NOA Recruitment 2018 is free of charge. Do not fall prey by giving anyone money for this application.
Be free to check out other opportunities here;
- NIS Recruitment 2018/2019
- Customs Recruitment 2018/2019
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Navy Recruitment 2018 and List
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019,
- NSCDC Recruitment 2018, etc
Requirement for Nigerian Orientation Agency- NOA Recruitment 2018/2019.
To become eligible for the NOA recruitment, you are expected to pass the following requirements in addition to the other basic requirements like Education, etc. So, they include:
- First, applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Also, applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Furthermore, applicant must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital.
- In addition, applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Also, applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- And, applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Finally, applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Also note that computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Read the Full Requirements for the NOA Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for Nigerian Orientation Agency- NOA Recruitment 2018/2019 –www.noa.gov.ng.
By now, you must have decided if you are qualified and willing to go on with the APPLICATION. Be aware that all applications for the Nigerian Orientation Agency- NOA Recruitment 2018/2019 will be done online through their online PORTAL: www.noa.gov.ng.
- First of all, open the APPLICATION PORTAL
- Then click on REGISTER
- Then, fill in your correct details. That is, avoid using emails which you don’t have access to.
- Subsequently, you will access your application with the email and password you have selected.
- Finally, click the submit button to complete the application
I hope you will be able to go through the process successfully without mistakes. We are always here to assist you in case you witness any problems. It is also important to avoid duplicate submission. This is because submitting the application twice may lead to disqualification.
DEADLINES FOR NOA RECRUITMENT 2018/2019
Application Opening Date: Not yet announced
Closing Date: 6 weeks from the announcement of application opening
Related Searches to Orientation agency
- national orientation agency abuja office address
- national orientation agency recruitment 2018
- objectives of national orientation agency
- national orientation agency state offices
- national orientation agency act
- when was national orientation agency established
- national orientation agency headquarters abuja
- national orientation agency logo