Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 | NCC Recruitment updates | How to submit application | Application deadlines-www.copyright.gov.ng. This is for all those interested in working with the Nigerian Copyright Commission. Finally, applications for eligible Nigerians ready to fill up the available vacancies for NCC recruitment 2018 is around the corner. Therefore, read this post carefully if you are interested in this job.
Note that one of the keys to success in this recruitment is a good knowledge about the commission.
Please be aware that you can also check updates on other employment opportunities in Nigeria, here:
- NIS Recruitment 2018/2019
- Then, customs Recruitment 2018/2019
- Also, see NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Navy Recruitment 2018 and List
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019
- NNPC Jobs,
- NSCDC Recruitment 2018,
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2018/2019
- CSAAEINC Job opening- Apply now
- NEMA Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Communication Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 (NCC) etc
The Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) is the independent National Regulatory Authority for advancing the growth of the creative industry in Nigeria through the dissemination of copyright knowledge, efficient administration and protection of rights. The primary focus of the Commission is to achieve more efficiency in service delivery and to provide needed support for all creative industries. To this end we are working with various stakeholders and partners to fully harness the potentials of creativity for national development.
A lot of questions have been asked concerning the NCC recruitment 2018/2019. We have tried to answer most like;
- First of all, is NCC recruitment form out?
- Also, how can I apply for NCC recruitment 2018?
- Then, what are the requirements for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Furthermore, how will I be informed on the latest about NCC Recruitment?
- Finally, what is the application deadline for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019?
Requirements for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019
- First of all, a degree in related discipline
- Then, other relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
Other General Requirement(s)
In addition all Applicants must:
- First of all, applicant must have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Then, be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of Government Hospitals:
- Furthermore, Should provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
- Finally, should present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.copyright.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Also, applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
APPLICATION START DATE: Not yet announced
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Not yet announced