Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2018/2019. NCC Recruitment | Application details | Form submission | Application Deadlines- www.ncc.gov.ng/about-ncc/careers. This post is to give you all the hints needed for the successful application of NCC recruitment 2018. Hence, read this post carefully if you are interested in this job.
Note that one of the keys to success in this recruitment is a good knowledge about the commission.
Please be aware that you can also check updates on other employment opportunities in Nigeria, here:
- NIS Recruitment 2018/2019
- Then, customs Recruitment 2018/2019
- Also, see NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Navy Recruitment 2018 and List
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019
- NNPC Jobs,
- NSCDC Recruitment 2018,
- And, Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2018/2019 etc
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. Hence, the Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country.
A lot of questions have been asked concerning the NCC recruitment 2018/2019. We have tried to answer most like;
- First of all, is NCC recruitment form out?
- Also, how can I apply for NCC recruitment 2018?
- Then, what are the requirements for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Furthermore, how will I be informed on the latest about NCC Recruitment?
- Finally, what is the application deadline for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019?
Requirements for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019
- First of all, a degree in related discipline
- Then, other relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
Other General Requirement(s)
In addition all Applicants must:
- First of all, applicant must have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Then, be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of Government Hospitals:
- Furthermore, Should provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
- Finally, should present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.ncc.gov.ng/about-ncc/careers to know when the form comes out eventually.
Also, applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
APPLICATION START DATE: Not yet announced
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Not yet announced