NEMA Recruitment 2018-2019 | How to Apply | Closing Date- www.nema.gov.ng. The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is a Federal Government Agency charged with management of disasters and education of the public in order to raise their level of awareness and reduce the effects of disasters in the Country. A lot of questions have been sent to our email regarding this NEMA recruitment 2018/2019. Therefore, we have therefore decided to answer the following questions:
- First of all, is NEMA Recruitment form 2018 out?
- Then, how to Apply for NEMA Recruitment 2018
- Also, what are the requirements for NEMA Recruitment 2018?
- Who can apply for NEMA Recruitment 2018?
- How do I get up-to-date information about NEMA Recruitment 2018/2019?
Hence, do you wish to apply for the NEMA Recruitment 2018/2019? Then, read this post carefully. Therefore, this post seeks to update her readers on the necessary things needed before applying for this job opportunity.
Please be aware that you can also check updates on other employment opportunities in Nigeria, here:
- NIS Recruitment 2018/2019
- Then, customs Recruitment 2018/2019
- Also, see NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Navy Recruitment 2018 and List
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019
- NNPC Jobs,
- NSCDC Recruitment 2018,
- And, Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2018/2019 etc
Most noteworthy, one of the keys to success in the NEMA Recruitment 2018/2019 is in the applicants ability to show an expanded knowledge of the agency. This includes the areas of knowing what the agency is all about, functions and other vital details.
Responsibilities of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
The agency was established via Act 12 as amended by Act 50 of 1999. This Act vested the authority of managing disasters in Nigeria to this agency. According to the enabling law; the Agency shall among the other things,
(a) First, to formulate policy on all activities relating to the disaster management in Nigeria and co-ordinate the plans and programmes for efficient and effect response to disasters at national level;
(b) Then, monitor the state of preparedness of all
Requirements for NEMA Recruitment 2018/2019
- First of all, a degree in related discipline
- Then, other relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
Other General Requirement(s)
In addition all Applicants must:
- First of all, have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Then, be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of Government Hospitals:
- Furthermore, Should provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
- Finally, should present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted.
How to Apply for NEMA Recruitment 2018/2019
To apply for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment 2018/2019, reach out to the official NEMA recruitment portal: www.nema.gov.ng. Also, visit this page frequently for update on the NEMA application starting and closing dates.
APPLICATION START DATE: Not yet announced
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Not yet announced