NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form | Register to Apply for this recruitment-https://www.emplug.com/ndlea. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
This post gives interested applicants the opportunity to learn more about the NDLEA recruitment 2019 and how to apply. We advice you to read this update carefully before applying. Also, you can visit this link to get more details about NDLEA.
Positions availanle for application
One success tip for this application is a background knowledge of the agency and it’s mandates. The NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application is free of charge. Therefore, do not give anyone money for this application.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: Nigerian Orientation Agency- NOA Recruitment 2018/2019
Requirement for NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019.
To become eligible for the NDLEA recruitment, you are expected to pass the following requirements in addition to the other basic requirements like Education, etc. So, they include:
- First, applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Also, applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- In addition, applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Also, applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- And, applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Finally, applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Also note that computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Read the Full Requirements for the NDLEA Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 –www.emplug.com
By now, you must have decided if you are qualified and willing to go on with the APPLICATION. Be aware that all applications for the NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 will be done online through their online PORTAL: https://www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment_9
- First of all, open the APPLICATION PORTAL
- Then click on REGISTER
- Then, fill in your correct details. That is, avoid using emails which you don’t have access to.
- Subsequently, you will access your application with the email and password you have selected.
- Finally, click the submit button to complete the application
I hope you will be able to go through the process successfully without mistakes. We are always here to assist you in case you witness any problems. It is also important to avoid duplicate submission. This is because submitting the application twice may lead to disqualification.
DEADLINES FOR NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019/2020
Application Opening Date: August 7th, 2019
Closing Date: Thursday, August 29, 2019.