Wilco Networks Limited is an ICT service oriented company with focus on providing ICT solutions; building Data Communication Infrastructure for Individuals, Corporate Agencies, Educational Institutions, Government and Non-governmental Organizations, plus offering ICT Training and Consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We need Marketing/Sales representatives to join our team in other to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s IT products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates the company’s IT products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s IT products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing or Business Studies/related degree is preferred
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Applicant must resides in Ibadan.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Kindly know that only candidates who reside in Ibadan will be considered