In West Africa, MainOne (An Equinix Company) is the top provider of wholesale and enterprise connectivity as well as data center services. To better serve its customers, MainOne collaborates with major international technology companies and local telecom providers. We are expanding our footprint by adding additional data centers, significant network interconnection facilities, large terrestrial fiber build-out, regional points of presence, and service delivery into 10 West African nations.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
Job Type: Permanent
Slot: 30 Openings
Who Are We Seeking?
- To join our Graduate Trainee Program, we are in search of young, bright, committed, and self-starters.
- Our ideal applicant is someone with a problem-solving attitude who is resourceful, adaptable, analytical, forceful, and bold and who wants to create a career in the technology sector.
- Additionally, they must share MainOne’s commitment to become the go-to provider of communications solutions in West Africa and must always conduct themselves with honesty.
Why should I apply for the MainOne Graduate Trainee Program?
- The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intense experience created to give intelligent Graduates a solid basis on which to develop careers in their field of interest.
- To give participants the skills and information necessary to thrive in MainOne, the program blends classroom instruction with hands-on training, including role plays.
- Candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program will receive a full-time employment offer from MainOne.
Qualifications, competencies, and skills
How to Establish Eligibility:
- Candidates must have a graduate degree in electrical or electronic engineering or a closely related field and a minimum Second-Class Upper qualification.
- A benefit would include having the appropriate certification(s), such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, and/or a related post-graduate degree.
- It is crucial to be able to use the fundamental computer programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Candidates should have 0 to 3 years of job experience after completing the obligatory 1-year NYSC program.
- Candidates must be able to show leadership skills in extracurricular activities.
What Additional Skills Are Required?
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Powerful analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Collaboration and teamwork abilities
- A readiness to pick up new skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong organizational and planning capabilities
Graduation Aptitude Test:
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete our aptitude test and an essay as part of our selection criteria.
- If you pass the graduate exam, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- You will receive a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a duration of six (6) weeks following the conclusion of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should apply here: https://career.mainone.net/vacancies/view/319/MK93DMQC/2022-graduate-trainee-program