Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees. So, if you have been dreaming for a marketing job in Nigeria, this is a new opportunity for you. Konga is currently recruiting a new head of marketing and digital marketing lead.
This opportunity is opened to all applicants who reside in Lagos; or are willing to work in the Konga office in Lagos. Also, the full details for applying for these opportunities are right on this page.
This job opportunity will expire on 10th of December, 2019. Therefore, if you ever want to work as a marketer in Konga, this is your opportunity and you must apply before 10th December.
The application for this job can only be done online in the Konga recruitment portal. Hence, if you are interested in this job, then continue reading.
Requirements for Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Lead at Konga
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for leading the entire Konga marketing team, developing and leading the strategic plan and vision for digital platform development such as website content, e-commerce, personalization, testing, marketing, and digital technology.
Then, the Digital Marketing Lead is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promotes Konga and its products and services. Therefore, to be eligible to apply for these positions, the applicant must;
- First, be educated with a Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment, technology and/or marketing sector, agency experience is a plus.
- Secondly, possess at least 5+ years of developing and executing successful online direct marketing programs (paid search, paid social, affiliate, display, mobile app).
- Also, have a strong working knowledge of WordPress or related CMS, Google Analytics, Salesforce or related CRM, SEO, SEM, HubSpot or other marketing automation platform, and all social content platform
- Have an up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Also, have an experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Have an experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Consumer Growth Strategy
- Product Growth Strategy
- Web Analytics & Reporting
- ROI Analysis
How to apply for Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Lead at Konga Recruitment 2019/2020
To begin your applications; kindly send an email through your personal email address to the human resources department of Konga Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated word doc CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail..
For more information about Konga recruitment 2019/2020, kindly keep visiting Jobs Mate.