Website Transsnet Group
At Transsnet Group, we believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial inclusion on the continent. We’re hiring in Africa, the UK and China! Get in touch to find out about opportunities to work together. Transsnet Financial Services is the financial services arm of Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion and NetEase. Transsion is the parent company of Africa’s most popular smartphone brands: Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
Transsnet Group is currently accepting application for Talent Director
Job Responsibilities includes;
- Conceptualize and create programs to attract musical talents, and other artists.
- Negotiate acquisition / partnership agreements with key producers and talent.
- Develop content guidelines in accordance to local media regulation & app’s technical requirement for original content producers/talent；
- Review content daily to make sure all contents are in accordance with professional generated content guidelines；
- Acquiring Original Music Content Producers/Talents for Vskit.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in music, entertainment, media industry;
- Strong connection with the local music community (independent music labels,music production houses, publishers, artist managers , music schools, DJs, etc.).
- Familiar with the digital music eco-system.
Applicants for the Transsnet Group job should send CVs using the Job title as the subject of the mail.